Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fit Tip - Courtesy of People.Com



I so wanna look like these two...so I am going to go and buy this on Friday.

Here is the complete story:

Victoria Beckham and Heidi Klum are among the celebrity fans of EBOOST, a daily immune-system booster containing vitamins and minerals like zinc, potassium and vitamin B-12. Not only is the fizzy orange drink (which comes in tablet or powder form; $24 for a pack of 24) good for your health, it also has green-tea extract for a more natural pick-me-up than a sugary energy drink. And it's only five calories a serving! For more tips on avoiding sick days, see Health.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support! We have included a link to your site on our blog - http://www.eboost.com/news/.

EBOOST Team

Anonymous said...

I am going to order E Boost for my whole family for their Christmas gifts.......they tend to need something like this during the winter months....thanks HM for the tip!