Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BEST MOVIE EVER


The Hangover was THE BEST MOVIE EVER! I already saw it twice. And yes, I took some kids with me, a 9 year old and a 13 year old, and I don't feel bad about it either! They liked it.


Well, where do I start? This movie had everything...but most importantly, it had BRADLEY COPPER, who is now my new boyfriend. Sorry Beck's, things just werent going anywhere with us. Plus, its hard wth the long distance thing, and your wife was always copying my style, i don't like Identity Thefter's. (SWF). But PHIL was excellent, and I thought his character in Wedding Crashers was good!


Anyways, this movie was the best ever. I have to give two thumbs up to John Lucas and Scott Moore who wrote a phenomonal script. It was everything Vegas should be. Plus a tiger, a chicken, a baby named Carlos, and Mike Tyson!


For those of you that saw it, "You can suck on these chinese nuts"....instant classic. And Alan (Zach Galifianakis) was EXCELLENT! I loved his speech.


*sigh* I love Bradley Cooper

2 comments:

anncurryhater said...

I am certainly happy that you are seeing the light with the "going nowhere with Becks" and his copy cat pig of a wife, but I would encourage you to date around. You are young, beautiful, funny and can have any man you want, Bradley is a lucky man but don't limit yourself. Maybe rekindle an old Luis Miguel flame...play the field, you only live once.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ann Curry hater....my analysis of this movie...was it was very depressing. I cried several times...actually sobbed. I left feeling where was the humor. Does anyone feel my pain?