Thursday, June 11, 2009

EAT WOMAN


Now, I am a big fan of Tori and Dean....I think Liam is a little hard on the yes, but Stella is a beauty. And everyone knows how much i hate that CUNT CANDY. But Tori, momma, you need to eat a little cookie or a cheerio. Jesus, I can see your liver through your body already. Just take a little bit of my King Taco burrito...its PURO CARNE con QUESO FRESCO. You will feel better the moment that red chili hits your tongue and you taste the great flavor of carne asada.....WHOA! Side tracked for a moment, my bad.


Anyways, Tori honey, you are lookin a little scary....and give Dean the coochie a little more often...he may try and find it somewhere else...HELLO HOW DO YOU THINK HE GOT YOU!
Dang, your boobers look like two oranges in a plastic bag, that is so gross, I just barfed in my mouth. Chips and Vitamin water and ding dongs are not good the second time around.

3 comments:

anncurryhater said...

Poor poor chichis. They look sooo sad.

Anonymous said...

Hey she is suffering for her craft. Any female TV enigma must be a size zero. Dare I say that I would trade my fat ass for orange sack boobies and being a size 0 anyday! I can only vaguely remember my bought with anorexia in the 90's (I was so depressed but I loved being a stick figure). I love Tori....she will end up like the rest of us....someday....over 40, divorced and with drug addicted kids. Hey any news on Farrah?

Anonymous said...

I think her chichis look hot! whooo hooo!