Thursday, June 11, 2009

HATE HER ALERT!!!!!!!!!


OMG, I am so SICK of KATE!!!! She is a stupid face, with stupid hair, and stupid twins (I'm talking about you Mady, you are an asshole). Anyways, I wish this bitch would lose her bad attitude, and get a real haircut. And why all of a sudden are you dressing all sexy, with bikinis and lipstick?????????? Hello, you are still D list celebrity, what the heck? And I think she is boning the body guard, because why else would you hire an old man? He doesn't look like he could run fast or push people around...but what do I know, my bodyguard is my dog, and he is afraid of everything and everyone. He is a gay man living in a dog's body, my poor precious sweetheart.


Back to Kate...this snatch, yes, I said SNATCH, needs to lay off the 1980's hair styles and get with the program....she is a sour puss....a total downer...I bet her and John haven't had sex in years, and even when they did, I am sure she told him he did it wrong. And OF COURSE I can judge you, you are on TLC.

1 comment:

anncurryhater said...

You have to admire her for having the title of #1 Cunt in the world. Hard to achieve, but she beat out Elisabeth Hasselfuck and Cuntess Luanne.