Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FAME WHORE


So I blame all this media crap on JOE JACKSON. He is nothing but a media whore. This man has no scruples (and I generally like people like that, so can you imagine how disgusted I TRULY am?)...he would sell his momma's bones for a buck.


I hope for the sake of the children, they keep this BITCH man away. Go earn your own money you worthless piece of SHIT. (Man, I normally don't get so upset, but just look at his pimp eyebrows...NOT NORMAL PEOPLE).


And I have to give my two cents about the "memorial"...could they NOT have found people that actually MET him, or at least VISITED with him within the last, oh, I don't know, 19 years (Brooke Shields, give me a break, this isn't Lipstick Jungle). I find that to be insulting to him. And yet, proves he was a recluse....I mean, I really loved how Jermaine sang "Smile"...that seemed heartfelt, but maybe he was sad over not riding on his coat tails. AND WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN...Oh wait, I almost forgot about AL SHARPTON...Uh, didn't he SLAM MJ a few years back, and now he is giving TESTIMONY at his EULOGY???? WHAT THE FUCK, what drugs am I NOT on????????


I think the only logical step would be for me to raise the kids....

1 comment:

anncurryhater said...

I have to take Joe Jackson at his word that he nevr beat up MJ. He looks like a good dude and is always smiling.