Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Personal Post


So I have been in a bad mood for some time now. I hate everything. Reality TV is slow and its starting to effect my daily mood. I have nothing to look forward to. So here are the things that are pissing me off:


1. NO GOOD TV SHOWs

2. JOE JACKSON

3. This rat guy that I sit next to...his lunch box is the size of a large tackle box. I didnt know RATS came that bog, but this cheese eating muther f*cker is on my last nerve. Has he never heard of a BRUSH?

4. People who drag their feet....WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT? They cannot possibly weigh that much, no one, not even SHAQ has feet that heavy, that you would need to DRAG them back and forth all day.

5. CHEAP FUCKS, who buy shoes that are like $1.00 and THEY SQUEAK. WHY JESUS WHY? This guy and the foot dragger guy are going to make me go postal SOON. I hate hearing him come this way, I hate seeing him, and I hate his shoes.

6. STUPID PEOPLE...need I say more?

7. RECESSIONS

8. Cholos that wear long shorts and long socks...why not wear pants and call it a day?

9. Beyonce. She just bugs me.

10. Clint Eastwood. Everyone should retire some day.

11. Jon and Kate Plus MEDIA...I am over this stupid show and I still dont like Mady.


And now for the positives in life:


1. Xanax

2. The Little Couple

3. Cake Boss, Amazing Wedding Cakes, and Ace of Cakes...I am one step away froma ctually baking something

4. Run's House. I like normal families.

5. 16 and pregnant...wonderful show, I hope they have a reunion show or an update show, something.

6. ENTOURAGE

7. People on the train that I can make fun of, keep it coming.
8. BALLS THAT YOU CAN ATTACH TO YOUR CAR...I am going to put a pair on my grandpa's car this weekend.
9. My family
10. AVA V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

anncurryhater said...

I'm trying to figure out which one I fall into. I could be "Little Couple" since my mate and I are tiny. I can also be family. But I'm thinking I'm a shoe squeaker and I might even be an annoying person in public transportation.