Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hmmm...I hear a cocaine problem...


Ever work with someone who clearly has a cocaine problem?  ITS ANNOYING!  Sniff sniff all day while you try and impress people with your useless knowledge on all things that no one cares about?  Hey I was young once too, but I keep my addictions private like a good upstanding person.

Its pretty sad when you sit through a meeting that's 2 1/2 hours long...its even sadder when you are suppose to take meeting minutes but you forgot that it was your job about 7 minutes in and now on your legal pad you just have ELIZABETH BECKHAM written in fake cursive that you wold never use.  But it is TRES sadder to sit through that same meeting and count how many times homeboy has sniffed, and no he does NOT have allergies.  How do I know, because like a good person, State Farm is there, in that, I offered him a Zyrtec and he asked why?





No comments: