Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BEST THING IN THE WORLD

WTF is better than Bravo?  Every show worth talking about is on channel 129 (Dish Network customers), and that shit runs all day at my house.  In a dream world my work would consist of me watching it 24 hours a day, but I got 99 problems and Bravo won't hire me.

Sometimes in life things just go right and it clicks...sometimes I have good hair days, sometimes i insult people and don't even have to try, and sometimes life gives you an Orgasm...in the form of BRAVO TV.

I have to say that I love me some Andy Cohen...if you ever read this, just know that I have been your #1 fan for years.  Everything about TV you love, i love.  When i read your book, it was like, HELLO, I speak Andy Cohen and never knew it.  Who didn't watch Battle of the Network Stars (although i had to sneak watch it because my mom was mean)?  Losers, that's who.  Anyways, Andy, please let me go to the clubhouse...I want to play Plead the Fifth, and I have no problem playing the part of the bartender, i pour wine really well!  Not Ramona well, but close enough.

I cant tell you how much HOUSEWIVES OF Every Major City has changed my life.  Before I was all Detective Olivia Benson (a la LA Law SVU).  But enter Bravo TV, and I can be ANYONE!  You captured my multi-personality disorder in so many shows.  Plus you have a great theme song right now, "Oh la la..."

Yes, Mob Wives gave you a run for your money, but my infidelity meant nothing.

People read the book, you wont be sorry.


No comments: