Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I"M BACK BITCHES

Yes, you heard me I am back.  Just because I haven't blogged in a year, doesn't mean I haven't had a thought or two about EVERYTHING.  Hmmm...what, do you think I am one to just forget Reality TV, David Beckham, my hate for Elisabeth Hasselfuck and that hag of an old vagina Barbara Walters????? We will address that in another post.

So I took a little sabbatical (thanks Leno!) from posting...I don't know why, maybe it was taking time away from my blog READING, but either way, I am back.

I would just like to insert a WARNING now before we go on...I LOVE ME SOME REALITY TV...I love celebrity everything....I love celebrities on reality TV, almost more than I love bacon!  It's just who I am...In my mind there is a constant talk show going on...mostly I am my only guest, and sometimes I wear wigs, but I am getting off track here. 

If you don't like reality TV, then this is not the blog for you.  Just leave now, before you piss me off, and I talk shit about you here.  I hate when people talk crap about reality TV...if you don't like it, don't watch it!  But quit hating on it in front of me!  I listen to you talk about your stupid dog/kid/boyfriend/ESPN bullshit....so just don't say anything to me when I talk about my friends the MANZO'S or anyone else.  Nothing chaps my hide more than a reality TV hater....Who says things like chaps my hide, that is ridiculous.  (I would say ridic, but I have already been told I am too old for that).

Anyways, if celebrities don't interest you, keep going...You must have gotten lost on your way to church, because you know I don't do Jesus.  So go kick rocks.

No comments: